Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The street that lay in front of me, lay stretched

Into a foray of dreams that seemed unreasonable

And then the twinkling sparkles of thoughts

Dwindled within to tell me those dreams may be real.


In the wake of the hour when all seemed blue and hazy

In my vision, when all the things I could see only blurred and faded

Into some distance that I could not see

And then went away into a diminishing street that lay in front of me


Some thoughts that crossed my mind were just so reassuring

And some were pricking like thorns inside.

It was another myriad of a dream that seemed

Shaky and unreal, yet a hope that remained so tight inside


There was no one in sight in front,

The street that I was travelling suddenly became empty and

I walked alone with no one beside, and it was like a trance,

a state that I never wanted to feel, yet I was forced to undergo.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.