Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yes, the rain is again splattering and spluttering near my window. Its been raining since long today and I am enjoying every second of it. The coolness of the rain takes me to a world of lightness and serenity. It’s like music flowing into the ears. Rain was once a symbol of sadness for me, but now, I wait for it and I love the company and the happiness it gives me. I love to see myself in the peaks of happiness when it rains. Often, my love poems sprout out when it’s raining heavily. I don’t like thunders and lightening. Here, I meant just the silent dance of the silent rain. Yes…I love the weather when the water drops are just splashing and splattering beside me….

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.