Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In the zenith of untold mysteries,
As the smoke and fumes rise high above
And whisk away into the eternal rays
Where the light streaks and peeping colours mix into a dangle

I float on the ethereal sun,
The zone where everything seems so vivid and
Haze-free and where many mysteries untold,
Unfolds into reality and truth not foreseen.

I can see many tears around me weeping
And wiping away little drops of sadness
Into the multitude of dreams and lost hopes
I can feel myself still lost and expecting…

This zone where everything seems endless and possible,
My dream and fragrant sorrows,
Sometimes float through myself
As though hiding away behind a transparent mask…

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.