Tuesday, July 24, 2007

---->>>Theme suggested by ---->BINU<----, my friend<<<----

The air around me is getting colder
Colder that I feel my veins become tighter
My vision seems to see opaqueness…
Opaqueness means….I feel I cannot see anything…
Everything seems to be dark…
dark like the darkness in the deepest corner of a volcano…
the sea which had its bluish beauty…
beauty like the beauty sparkling in a new brides eyes…
is right now turning black…
black as though its calling me to drench myself in it…
To drown me in that ocean of frightening death
death…yes…death…
The walls around me seem to come closer…
Closer like the atoms in a rough solid
It’s not allowing me to breathe….
To breathe the life saving oxygen…I am deprived…
I can feel the walls ceasing the oxygen I am to breathe…
I can feel my veins tighten
I am not able to see the world anymore…
I just don’t feel like seeing the world anymore…
Black disguises…death….that is all that is pondering me…
I feel as though I am to go with death…
Travel on the path of death
Oh God!!! What is happening to me…?
Is death calling me…or is it that…
I want death to take me away???

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.