Friday, May 8, 2009

The emptiness in the nights
that I went through many
were moments when invisible streaks of the blood
in my heart,
got spilled in the air.

Everytime when my answer was silence,
I wished the silence was decoded.
But, the deeper me was still left locked.
The pain in my heart only welled up even more,
and a tiny prick would burst it anytime.

Even when my heart trickled pain
after it could hold nothing more,
My silence was still left un-understood.

And after the burst,
A stitch in my heat is impossible.
It would bleed...
Bleed till my death.

Its painful taking you away from me.
But, its even more painful stitching my heart...
with your memories, thoughts, past emotions
and
YOU
inside...

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.