Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well guys was wondering what to write. all these days it was just my poems and articles and when i was going through it i felt it a bit too formal. of course u guys wud get bored always reading my stuff. [:p]


hmm...me a mass comm student... and now completely enjoying the course i took. it has helped me express myself in so many ways. and this is another way of communication. well. i feel very nice today. today has been nice. as if now in college, nothing much of studies are happening. its always some fest n all. n we are thoroughly enjoying the no-class environement! hehe...actually u know its the 4th semester and we r supposed to be glued to our books as the university examinations are coming about. hmm but this semester seems to be the most lively of all and the most busy of all.

was just wondering wht was there in my books. seriously i havent gone through so many things...hmm as of now i am not feeling guilty about it. i may feel one day before the exam hmm!!

wot else...have got few great frens now...feel as though i have so many poeple around to taek care of me! its a good feel u know...


its ma frend Naila's bday on 27th n my bros bday too....happy bday both of ya...

well....wot else to write....hmm nothing much now...

will talk laters then....byee for now....

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.