Saturday, January 27, 2007

I ask the flowers to bloom faster
Oh dear clouds please pour your tears now. . .
My heart is dwelling to hear the thunder Winds. . .blow faster. . .
I need to feel your presence. . .
Oh my sun...Let me see you one more time. . .
Dear clouds . . .move away from the moon. . .
Let me enjoy the beauty of the moon. . .
The river that flows next to my home. . ..
Please allow me to look at you. . ..
So that I can see myself. . .
Oh dear nature. . .please sing a melody
Please sing a song. . ..for me to hear. . ..
The fire in the next room. . .
Please burn a bit stronger. . .Am feeling weak. . .within myself. . .
Oh God. . ..may I ask you to grant me one more Day of life. . .
For I want to enjoy the world a bit more. . .
But, now I am being called by you. . .
And I need to come to u. . ..

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2010 Winnie's.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.